20 February 2014
WRITTEN BY JO STEPHANIE, AAI NEWS TEAM
In late November 2013 a woman from Kitwe, Zambia’s
second largest city, died from pneumonia after allegedly following the advice
of her pastor to stop taking her medication. Rather than advise the woman in
question to continue taking her medication he recommended that she instead pray
and fast. Faith healing was the solution he suggested, not medicine. The woman
obliged and four days later she was dead.
- IHEU launches Freedom of Thought Report website
- Anti-Sharia Law in US Struck Down
- Religion Becoming Obsolete? It Could Happen!
- Atheism Strong Among Irish College Students
- Indian Governor Seeks to Suppress Religious Freedom
- Malala Yousafzai: One Girl, One Idea
- After Pussy Riot: Russia strengthens anti-blasphemy laws
- Syrian rebels execute an atheist boy
- The Church of Anti-Vaccination
- Witchcraft Accusation Rages in Northern Ghana
- Are atheists more helpful than Christians?