30 October 2012
Following consultation with members, AAI is pleased to announce that it has finalised its position statement on government support for religion. This statement is intended to provide a concise reference and coherent argument that members and other atheists may use in situations in their own countries, and refute the common accusation that 'atheists stand for nothing'. Thank you everyone who contributed their views!
- New episode of Secular World podcast!
- Michael Shermer in Brazil
- Thank you eBay Giving Works donors!
- "Without this I feel alone" - Alex Aan
- God Does Not Exist
- Your Chance to Own a Piece of Atheist History
- Review of AAI Activities
- What Would You Substitute For the Bible as a Moral Guide?
- What Is The Soul
- Am I an Atheist or an Agnostic
- New addition to the Freethought Audio Library - Ingersoll's Centennial Oration
- Alexander Aan update
- Indonesian Muslims Call for Atheist Beheading
- Thank you AAI supporters!
- What does an atheist do on 25 December?
- Directors of Atheist Alliance International elected