Created on Sunday, 16 February 2014 04:09
International (AAI) is seeking a candidate to manage its social media channels
and campaigns and to assist in membership management.
This is considered
to be a part-time contract position consisting of 15-20 hours per week.
This position will
be responsible for:
- Posting AAI campaign- and
image-directed messages for AAI to social media channels, including
Facebook; Twitter; Google+; and AtheistNexus.
- Coordinating AAI News Team
and posting new articles from Team to the AAI website.
- Crafting campaign messages to
be disseminated through email and social media, as directed by other AAI
- Executing campaigns through
AAI's social media platform as directed by other AAI officers.
- May also be responsible for
scheduling & arranging for Secular World podcast co-hosts and guests
as directed by other AAI officers.
The position will be
as a contractor to AAI and be paid a rate of US $800-$1,200 per month,
depending on experience and other skills brought to the position.
- Have reliable access to the
- Be comfortable with internet
technology and applications.
- Be well-versed in English.
- Be familiar with social media
abilities and uses.
- Be familiar with on-line
marketing concepts and approaches.
- Be able to self-manage work
without direct supervision.
- Be prepared and able to track
and report on activities completed each week.
- Be in agreement with the
mission and goals of Atheist Alliance International.
Preferences given to
- With past experience in
social media marketing, campaigning, and/or fundraising.
- With track record in working
- Who know more than one
- Who live outside the United
Position to be open until filled. Interested
candidates should submit a resume and up to a page explaining your interest and