Links to this page in languages other than English:
Atheist Alliance International is a global federation of member organisations and individuals, united to promote the use of reason, evidence and critical thinking in government and society, and to fight against the intrusion of religion
in the lives of people who do not want it.
Organisations join AAI to contribute to this process, as well as to gain access to the collective expertise and resources of AAI's other member organisations, so that they may promote these ideals in their own communities more effectively.
By joining Atheist Alliance International your organisation will:
- Be part of an international alliance of atheist/freethought groups, demonstrating that atheists can be organised, effective agents of change around the world
- Increase its visibility, through the AAI website and other AAI communications
- Receive a copy of AAI's quarterly international flagship publication, Secular World, and have the ability to re-publish Secular World articles in your own newsletter/magazine for free (subject to approval by the Secular World Editor)
- Receive AAI's periodic Imagine! newsletter
- Have the opportunity to co-host a convention with AAI, bringing world-class atheist speakers to your country, and building on the success of conventions in the US, Australia, Denmark, Canada, Ireland, Gambia, Kenya, the Philippines and Germany
- Have the opportunity to apply for a grant through the AAI Foundation for local development projects
- Have direct access to share knowledge and experience with other atheist/freethought groups through the AAI Exchange
- Support AAI's activities to:
- Promote the use of reason, evidence and critical thinking in government and society, and the visibility and credibility of atheism and freethought around the world
- Educate countries, governments and societies about discrimination against atheists and encourage the promotion of religious/non-religious tolerance and the protection of atheist rights
- Help establish new atheist/freethought groups (particularly in developing countries)
- Provide opportunities for atheists to make a difference worldwide via the AAI Foundation, and
- Make the world a saner, safer, more sustainable place for reason and freethought
Member organisations of Atheist Alliance International are either Affiliate or Associate Members, depending on the nature, size and location of the organisation. To find out more and to receive a membership application form, please email membership [at] atheistalliance [dot] org.