Thank you for your interest in supporting AAI!
As AAI is a member-supported organisation, your membership is critical in allowing AAI to sustain its campaigns and projects around the world.
AAI has Annual (one-time), Monthly (recurring), and Student Individual Memberships.
All AAI Individual Memberships include:
- Registered access to the member-only portion of the AAI website.
- The AAI Freethought Audio Library;
- Downloadable electronic version of current and past issues of AAI's quarterly flagship publication, Secular World, keeping you apprised of atheist issues and AAI and affiliate projects around the world.
- All organisation minutes and financial statements of interest to AAI members.
- Subscription to our quarterly member e-newsletter, Imagine!, providing information on current campaigns, activities, and volunteer opportunities available to AAI members.
Annual memberships include all of the above benefits. Annual members also have the option to subscribe to receiving Secular World each quarter by post for an additional cost.
Monthly (recurring) memberships allow for you to spread your membership payments over the entire year, while providing a steady and predictable income stream to AAI throughout the year to maintain its operations. Monthly members have additional benefits, including an automatic subscription to receiving Secular World each quarter by post, as well as the earning of AAI Member Reward Points each 12-month period that can be redeemed for AAI and related merchandise from our supporting vendors.
Student memberships are available to full-time students under 25 years of age. Student memberships include the same benefits as annual members, but at a reduced fee. Student members have access only access to the downloadable, electronic version of Secular World; they do not have the option to subscribe to receive Secular World each quarter by post.
Want to check out AAI Before Becoming a Member? You can subscribe to receive AAI's flagship magazine, Secular World by mail every quarter without any further commitments.